Creator Interview with Nabila

Do you think that creativity involves putting your heart and soul into your work? Or is it more like letting your mind flow freely to witness the surprising results of your actions?

A combination of both. To be truly creative and be true to your creativity, you must let yourself be free and let yourself think about the things you want to think about. Butttt you can never create something that you are proud of and really shows who you are, without hard work. You might be creative and have ideas but if you don't try to work on those ideas and have a schedule and not let yourself just run free you will have nothing to show for it.
What do you do to get into your creative zone?

Watch and listen and read what other people are doing. People inspire me so so so much and it makes me motivated to do what I want to do. For example, when I'm going to write a blog post I love to read other blogs. It just gets me in the blogger mood. Besides that though I also have to put off all other distractions. If I have something else weighing down my mind or some other responsibility I should do, I can't do anything without thinking about it.



Does creating (writing, taking photos, etc.) energize or exhaust you?

Depends on what it is and what mood I'm in. There are some moods when I feel like doing nothing and have zero ideas for anything. When I'm in a kind of bleh mood and writing, it either just makes me stay in that bleh mood or exhausts me. But on the other hand, if I'm in a really good mood or writing a post that makes me super proud it can make me smile and energize me for the rest of the day. One thing that almost always energizes me is photography. Especially when I'm taking pictures of people. It's not something I get to do that often but when I do and the pictures turn out well it will always put a smile on my face.

Who are some other bloggers/content creators you are friends with, and how have they helped you become better at what you do?

Wow. Get ready for a list of some awesome peeps. Some awesome bloggers that I am friends with would be Kristian, Audrey, Vanessa, Olivia, Lexie, Abigail, Kenzie, Mckenzie, Gray Marie, Andrea, Abbie, Dani, everyone who comments on my blog because I think of us as friends so yay, and so many other amazing individuals who have talked to me in the past. Note I'm using friends very loosely and this also might just mean I super duper admire them and want to be friends with them and if I say it maybe it will happen??? If not for other bloggers my age who I found when I was first starting out I wouldn't still be blogging. That's just the truth. When I very first started my blog I didn't know there were other bloggers my age. I felt alone and scared and unsure of what to do. But then I found them and made friends, and that's when I really got into blogging. My favorite thing about blogging is by far the community. It's amazing and inspiring and helps me learn and I just love it.:)


What is the most difficult part of your artistic process?

For me sometimes is just having the motivation to do anything like I said above. I can be extremely lazy sometimes and when that happens, I either just don't do anything or do really sloppy work that I don't care about.

Have you ever been discouraged? If so, how did it affect your creativity?

Yes, one hundred percent. For blogging in particular at the beginning it was hard. I once again knew no one my age or anywhere around my age blogging and no one seemed to look at or like my blog at all. Another thing that I do is theatre and I discourage myself a lot regarding that. I'm always telling myself I'm terrible and shouldn't try because I won't even get in. I will admit it. I'm not that great of an actor. That doesn't mean though that I can't work on it and improve though. But I don't let myself.

How would you describe your blogging process?

First I sit down at my computer and just kind of go around answering emails and stuff like that. After that's done I decide I should write a post. If I didn't have something in mind I go to my list and find an idea. Then I start writing. Intro, body, and then an outro. Might take me a week if it's long or an hour if I'm in the mood/it's short. Then I add pictures and fix formatting. After that, I make a graphic/header for the top. Then it's time for my favorite thing of all, editing! I hate editing because I have the worst grammar in the entire world and can't edit. I apologize in advance if anything is spelled wrong haha. Then It's time to schedule the post and be on my way.

What are the creative hobbies you save the most time for?

Probably blogging and social media honestly. That makes me sound kind of terrible but I'm low key not that interesting besides that???? Plus they just take up soooooooooo much time which people don't realize at all.

Do you think your creative endeavors have helped you work to improve your mental health?

One hundred percent!! I've never had that much of a problem with mental health but before I started blogging I was first, in third grade and second, did pretty much nothing except watch tv. It wasn't the greatest. I just didn't really have anything that made me excited. With blogging though I have an outlet to express myself and make friends and it brings my happiness up so so so much. Whenever I'm feeling super down getting online and talking to friends o writing can be so amazing.


How would you like to be remembered?

As a positive person who could always find the good and could always put a smile on someone's face.

- - -

Please make sure to check Nabila out on her social media links and give her some love!

Blog // Bloglovin' // YouTube // Instagram // Pinterest // Google Plus

3 comments :

My Instagram

Copyright © Two Point Perspective. Made with by OddThemes