Introducing THE Collab Project of 2019: Pizza Flower

So Kenzie and I have decided to put our heads together and create something special for you. After weeks of brainstorming, discussion, and technical difficulties, I would like to introduce to you our little brain child.    Introducing: Pizza Flower

Hey friend!

I have a very, very exciting announcement to share with you today. I'm sure all of you know who the Pizza Queen is, yes? Well, Mackenzie and I were talking one day and came up with this idea/joke of how cool it would be to start up our own little podcast. It would be a safe community for introverts, book nerds, and generally deep souls.

Then we took it seriously and thought hey... we could actually do this!


So Kenzie and I have decided to put our heads together and create something special for you. After weeks of brainstorming, discussion, and technical difficulties, I would like to introduce to you our little brain child.

Introducing: Pizza Flower




What is it?


Pizza Flower
/noun/
happy vibes + deep souls


Pizza Flower is a podcast created by two awkward Introverts, Kenzie and Rosie, centered around broad discussion topics, ranging from books to our daily struggles. Our aim is to dig deeper than the average Joe and get beyond the surface level to promote real and raw discussions -- between ourselves and our listeners.

If this is something you're interested in please head over to Pizza Flower and check out our trailer! Make sure to follow us on SoundCloud too and stay tuned for the epic episodes we have planned for you in the future. :)

3 comments :

  1. Omw, just listened to your trailer and checked out your pinterest board- SO MUCH VAN GOGH I LOVE IT. I can't wait to hear another episode of your podcast <3
    dftba!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freaking excited for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAH I love this! Just listened to the trailer and I am so stoked. Can't wait to see what else you guys create! :) <3

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Copyright © Two Point Perspective. Made with by OddThemes